The IACCW offers a complete line of fee-based business services for both members and non-members, either directly or indirectly through a network of established professionals. For IACCW members, services are provided at a discounted rate. The IACCW staff specializes in performing market analysis and research, matching companies to potential partners, and developing effective marketing, branding and communication strategies. Its recognized expertise, along with a global network, makes the Chamber a strong partner for any business needs.
To view the service catalog, CLICK HERE, or click on the image below.
- FDA Registration and compliance.
- Information on trade shows and exhibitions in Italy and in the US.
- Professional translation, localization and interpreting services.
- Trade assistance and leads.
- Customized B2B meetings.
- Targeted trade delegations.
- Customized legal, financial and commercial advisory.
- Assistance with planning and starting a new business or opening a satellite branch in the US.
- Networking events.
- Educational seminars.
- Trade-targeting workshops and tastings.
- Special promotional campaigns development and implementation.
- Brand strategy.
- Brand development.
- Creative marketing services.
- Website development and copywriting.
- Social Media engagement.